Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Accounting entries and maintenance of books, drafting and deposit of abbreviated, ordinary or consolidated annual accounts.
- Analysis, review and update of the financial statements
- Registration of companies in Tax Office and Commercial Registers.
- Preparation, presentation and monitoring of tax returns, both periodic and extraordinary.
- Representation before the Tax Authorities.
- Review, analysis and organization of the financial structure and cash flows.
- Research, negotiation and obtaining financing or refinancing.
- Assistance in Compliance and KYC (Know Your Client) processes.
- Management of banking and financial transactions.
- Sale of incorporated companies and investment vehicles (shelfcos).
- Company representation services.
- Company domiciliation and monitoring of the Authorized Electronic Address (DEH) before the Tax Authorities.
- Coordination and collection of documentation in Notaries and apostille of documents.
- Presentation of documents subject to registration in the corresponding public registers (Commercial Registry, Property Registry, etc.) and follow up until their effective registration.
- Administrative procedures before all types of Public Administrations and Organizations.
- Obtaining NIF (Tax Identification Number) for foreign legal persons; and NIE (Foreigners Identification Number) for foreign natural persons.
- Legal advice on corporate transactions (SPA, mergers, transmissions of activity brunch, winding up, etc.), both in distress and solvency contexts.
- Commercial contracting: negotiation, drafting and review of contracts.
- Secretary: advice, drafting and execution of the corporate agreements of the governing bodies of the companies (shareholders meeting, sole shareholder and administrative bodies); keeping of corporate books.
- Assistance in legal proceedings of a commercial nature.
- Negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, senior management contracts and commercial contracts for the provision of services.
- Assistance in the fulfilment of the obligations before the Labour Authorities.
- Preparation and carrying of payroll.
- Cost optimization in hiring staff.
- Updates, negotiations and debt deferrals with the Labour Authorities.
- Advice to companies in pre-bankruptcy agreements with creditors (5.bis Bankruptcy Law).
- Preparation and presentation of claims for bankruptcy proceedings.
- Legal assistance to the company declared in bankruptcy proceedings throughout the entire procedure, from its declaration to its completion.
- Preparation of economic reports, as well as feasibility plans.
- Legal advice and representation of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and defense of their credits and interests.