The Accounting and Fiscal Compliance department has extensive experience in providing services to investment funds, industrial and services companies. Their mission is to provide our clients the necessary accounting support for the development of their activities in Spain, as well as provide relevant information for the proper fulfilment of their legal and tax obligations.
Likewise, the Accounting and Fiscal Compliance department ensures the correct compliance of the tax obligations of our clients, through the preparation, presentation and monitoring of tax settlements before the corresponding public bodies, both periodic and exceptional.
Here are some of our most outstanding services:
- Drafting and deposit of annual accounts.
- Accounting entries and maintenance of books, preparation and legalisation of the official books.
- Consolidation of balance sheets.
- Monthly account closures and periodic analyses of results.
- Drafting financial reports and business plans
- Reconciliations of cash, banks and other assets of the Company.
- Internal management control and support in establishing controls for the correct management of the business.
- Maintenance and archiving of accounting documentation.
- Preparation, presentation and monitoring of periodic and extraordinary tax returns.