The Business and Labour Management department takes care of everything. In this sense, they offer the most comprehensive and efficient service, in order to give the best support to our clients in their day-to-day affairs. Our clients focus on their business and we take care of it.
Among the activities of this department, the following stand out:
- Sale of incorporated companies and investment vehicles (both private limited and public limited companies). We always have shelfcos in stock.
- Companies representation services.
- Secretary of the Governing Bodies of the company. (Shareholders’ meetings, sole shareholder and management bodies).
- Domiciliation of companies in our office, with the complement of other accessory services, and monitoring of the Authorised Electronic Address (DEH) before the tax authorities.
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies in solvency contexts.
- Support before financial institutions in order to overcome compliance and KYC processes.
- Procedures and accessory tasks before any administrative or tax authorities.
- Collection of public deeds in Notaries and liquidation, if applicable, of the corresponding taxes, Apostille of public documents and registration of all types of documents in the corresponding public registers (Commercial Registry, Property Registry, etc.).
- Fulfilment of obligations derived from labour contracts, negotiation and drafting of work contracts of all types, preparation of payroll and representation before the General Treasury of the Social Security.