Economic and financial consultancy
Latorre y Asociados has acquired broad experience in providing economic-financial consulting services. Since its setting-up it has been closely linked to these types of services, given that the founding partners of the firm are professionals specialized in these areas. Among the activities of this department, the following stand out:
- Feasibility studies of companies.
- Preparation of expert opinions and reports, as well as equity valuations, for the purposes of lawsuits, arbitrations, mergers and / or acquisitions and takeover processes.
- Economic and financial analysis of companies.
- Accounting research and management analysis.
- Preparation, support, review and evaluation of business plans.
- Assistance for and study of alternative financing options.
This department also develops the activities related to the preparation, execution and settlement of insolvency files. Latorre y Asociados Consultoría has a broad experience in this field, since it has actively participated in some of the most important, significant and complex insolvency proceedings that have occurred in Spain. The services provided, mainly, are:
- Preparation of economic reports, opinions and feasibility plans in situations of pre-insolvency, imminent insolvency and insolvency.
- Judicial approval of re-financing in pre-bankruptcy situations (art. 71.bis and Additional Provision 4 of Bankruptcy Law).
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of creditor agreements in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Orderly liquidations of companies.